Friday, April 1, 2011

Clear as mud..


OK! Just to pick up from the previous post, when I say, "do my own thing" the meaning is in a broader sense, simply, "doing what I do, because I have no idea on how to do things most people know how to do in the same manner as they do it." (Clear as mud?) But, Dad would say to me, " Dammit boy, if it's worth doing, then it's worth over doing." And, speaking of 'over doing' the aforementioned father & son philosophical assertions brings me to the attached picture. This is the first sketch that I can remember drawing up that started this whole thing; a monster of a guitar that would keep me challenged for years to come (circa, 1977-78 A.D.). I have wagged this piece of paper around disguised as a book marker and apparently may have used it as a pizza napkin somewhere in those early years; quite frankly, I don't know how I kept up with it, but glad I did. (you may have to refer to the previous post for a little more description if you're just joining us.). More tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment